We are customers ourselves so we understand how serious it is to protect our customers’ privacy.
Customers can visit and browse through our Novexpert-skincare Site without having to provide your personal details. We will only collect information where is necessary for us to do so and will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. Unless you are logged on with your username and password, we would not be able to identify you.
When you register in Novexpert-Skincare website, information you provide may include:
- Your Name or Username
- Your Email Address
When you purchase on the Novexpert-Skincare website, the additional information needed we collect necessary for shipping may include:
- Your Full Name
- Contact number
- Mailing Address
- Credit or Debit Card and Payment Method (when and, if necessary)
Mandatory personal information may be required from you and shared within our corporate group and, or to third parties for the following purposes:
- Processing Customers’ Order: To allow us to manage your registered account with us; process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- Courier Service:To deliver products that you have purchased from our website. Your name, address and contact number will be passed to the courier service company in order to make the delivery of the product to you.
- Customer Support:To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes and to provide you with relevant information regarding the products
- Payment and Sales Transaction: To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. Payments that you make through our website will be processed by a third party payment portal which is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have made.
In addition to the mandatory information outlined above, when you register inNovexpert-Skincare website with your email address, you have agreed to subscribe to our marketing and promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and, or promotional materials may come from our corporate group and, or through affiliated third parties. You can always choose to unsubscribe from the marketing information at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe function located within the email.
VIEWING YOUR ORDERS
You may access your order and update your personal information by logging into Your Account on the website. You can view all the details of your orders, recent orders, or the status of your order on your account’s dashboard. This information will be stored with us with. By accessing your account, you acknowledge and agree to assess your data, password confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. Novexpert-Skincare will not be held responsible if there is a misuse of passwords.
We aim to keep our servers and databases secure and free from unauthorized access. Novexpert-Skincare ensures that all information collected will be stored safely and securely. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing you to access your account via passwords;
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed
When you engage in online transactions, you are accepting the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any security breach unless this is due to our negligence of wilful default.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any organizations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, Novexpert-Skincare may be required to disclose personal information when required by the law. Novexpert-Skincare is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, or if you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com